Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Matt 6:33 Alive and Well

Most of you (our followers) know by now that we are living in faith for our finances.

Just the other day, I struggled with the teaching that Jesus gave in Matt 6.
He promises and says that we should not worry about earthly posetions or status.

What can I then ask, why must I struggle to get more partners. How does it fit in with our walk with God.

It just so happened that our milk ran out at home.  We took notice, and decided to get milk after church.
However, at church, some of the milk were left over. (We socialize after the service with something to drink)
It was given to Lilli, and I found out about it at home.

The interesting thing is that we did not even ask God for milk. He being the loving Father that He promises, provided something as small as 1 liters of milk.
All my questions are not yet answered.

I am just reminded that God lives, and He cares.

God Bless

No comments:

Post a Comment