Thursday, October 14, 2010

And the journey is starting



The biggest question for us at the beginning was not "Lord, IS this your will" but "Lord, is this your will for NOW?"
Both Jurie and I have received Word of Prophecy even BEFORE we've met that we will be in ministry one day.
I remember that I was praying with my sister and one of her friends Karin. My main focus was NOT to pray for any of my own things, but to really focus on what God wanted me to pray for. And Karin was led to pray for me and she said two things which was very significant to me (I wrote it in my journal!)
1. There was a strong feeling that my husband and I will be in ministry one day.
2. The love we have for one another will be a testimony in itself.

It's exciting, still don't have the how and where and when of most stuff. But we're eating the elephant bit by bit!
Trusting God FULLY for all our needs and desires.

Keep us in your prayers, we need it!

Watch this space!!!

3 comments:

  1. Father's richest blessings on your calling! (Deutr 28:2) - run, because the blessings are coming so fast, they may overtake you! Lovies, JOM xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. F.R.O.G

    This is the best way my friend. God also called me to the Ministry and I have been working joyfully with the youth in Kroonstad. I give positive talks etc. But it is great so so great to see how the Lord has put you and Jurie together for the "audience of ONE". May God Bless you so much. Jip... Mag God julle uit julle sokkies uit seën. Everyday you see the light of the sun, know that God's warm love is with you and on you. When you look up at the moon and stars know that the Love of Jesus is sparkling in your hearts and souls. Anything is possible through the power Jesus gives us. Miss you. God Bless you! Lots of Love. Surina & Phillip

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for doing this! Good luck with that elephant :)

    ReplyDelete